Pages

1.06.2013

Dressing Room Paint Swatches


I went to Lowe's today to look at paint swatches for the dressing room and that room only. (I have colors picked out already for everything else!)

I found my sky blue almost the second I started looking: It's Vaspar brand and it's called Surfer Waves, which makes me love it even more!



It's lighter in person but the picture I took of it looks so pale and lame that it doesn't even look like a shade. I hate colors like that.

Anyway, I was conveniently wearing a fuchsia shirt that perfectly matched my fuchsia curtains. So I walked around Lowe's holding paint swatches up to my shirt- better than pulling my curtains out of my purse I guess. =)

Here's the color I liked best: Mom's Lipstick


I'm so mad because this picture looks completely purple and not fuchsia at all.

Here are the pictures I took:



It's a pretty close match. Plus the fuchsia shade will only be used for accents so it won't matter if there is a slight difference.

And I just found a link on DIY Chalk Paint which is perfect for painting furniture.

Yay!

Check it out here:

i {heart} nap time

No comments:

Post a Comment